- 12:59 Changeset [64:1764c7271057] by
- Implemented the page for the NOTAMs
- 12:29 Changeset [63:11d3a9b5f97b] by
- Implemented the NOTAM query.
- 11:42 Ticket #29 (Flight wizard step 5: flight level and route) closed by
- 11:42 Changeset [62:b9bf44d0c527] by
- Implemented the cruise level and route page.
- 11:04 Ticket #27 (Flight wizard step 3: display departure and arrival times and allow ...) closed by
- 11:03 Changeset [61:7deb4cf7dd78] by
- The time page is implemented too.
- 09:39 Ticket #26 (Flight wizard step 2: display weight info and allow querying the ...) closed by
- 09:39 Changeset [60:110237fed44b] by
- Implemented the payload setup page.
- 08:49 Ticket #25 (Flight wizard step 1: display aircraft info and gate if at LHBP) closed by
- 08:48 Ticket #22 (Handle reconnection) closed by
- 08:48 Changeset [59:a3e0b8455dc8] by
- Implemented better connection and connection failure handling.
- 14:57 Ticket #43 (Flight wizard step 1: re-enable gate updating) created by
- The code to update the gate position of a plane is present, but …
- 14:56 Changeset [58:740f690a053f] by
- The gate is not update for the plane when it is modified
- 18:00 Changeset [57:04d8f6a603ee] by
- TAS is calculated.
- 17:34 Changeset [56:1b8b546fd929] by
- Added the fuel, N1 and throttle values to the CLI as well.
- 15:54 Changeset [55:f6a3ee5f8855] by
- The CLI works now for most values
- 15:31 Changeset [54:6b4af8182384] by
- It is now possible to write the values.
- 13:17 Changeset [53:46b91acfddfc] by
- A very basic server and client works for the PyUIPC simulator
- 09:58 Changeset [52:09c8dec95072] by
- Basic FSUIP simulation works
- 15:26 Changeset [51:f0f99ac21935] by
- Fleet retrieval and gate selection works, started new connection …
- 11:52 Changeset [50:19d4098081e8] by
- Added environment variable to display the more natural size of the window
- 12:37 Ticket #42 (Support entrance exam) created by
- The entrance exam flight should be supported.
- 14:13 Ticket #41 (Busy cursor and status display for long operations) closed by
- 14:13 Changeset [49:1b5b3d34dd84] by
- Implemented busy state notification
- 13:37 Ticket #41 (Busy cursor and status display for long operations) created by
- When doing some potentially long operations (typically web access), …
- 13:32 Ticket #19 (Implement the framework for the flight "wizard") closed by
- 13:32 Ticket #18 (Login and download flights from the MAVA website) closed by
- 13:31 Changeset [48:53b2648cfb30] by
- Flight selection works
- 19:20 Changeset [47:004e3163bdd8] by
- Still further enhancements
- 19:18 Changeset [46:43e46847479a] by
- Some further enhancements on the GUI
- 16:50 Changeset [45:0938977d6603] by
- Added option to remember the password as well as mnemonics and tooltips
- 16:11 Changeset [44:5d48f6c9f140] by
- The basics of the basic framework for the flight wizard work
- 16:31 Changeset [43:f5c93554d51c] by
- The config file is saved with restrictive permissions
- 16:20 Changeset [42:f23f648550e9] by
- Started the flight wizard and it is now possible to log in
- 13:13 Changeset [41:19b2001e4478] by
- Added the code to log in to the MAVA website and download the flights.
- 19:00 Changeset [40:aaf5cd877e21] by
- Added support to load and save the configuration
- 15:42 Ticket #39 (Examine why the UAC shield window appears minimized on Windows 7) closed by
- fixed: Running the program with win32api.ShellExecute solves the problem.
- 15:41 Changeset [39:9d04ac37db89] by
- Running mlxupdate.exe via ShellExecute in Windows, so that the UAC …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.