Special FSUIPC offsets
- In case of values that are toggles (on/off, etc.), use only the bit that changes for sure, because other bits may be related to different things.
- 0x7b91: transponder mode C/standby (bit 0: 1/0)
PMDG 737 NG
- 0x6202: bit 0 is the STD button state: 1 means the button is pressed
- 0x6216: the values of the transponder settings: 1: standby, 2: XPDR, 3: TA, 4: TA/RA
- 0x6227: autopilot on (2)/off (0)
- 0x6228: heading mode: 2: HDG SEL
- 0x622a: pitch mode: 4: alt hold, 3: VNAV
- 0x622c (U16): AP heading
- 0x622e (U16): AP altitude
More information is here: http://forum.pl-vacc.org/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=20948
- The N1 values at 0x0898, etc. are incorrect, use the values starting at 0x2000. Perhaps use it for all aircraft with turbines?
Last modified 10 years ago Last modified on 11/17/12 12:28:25
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.